PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO INSTALLING AND USING ASTER TANGO BETA.
Aster Tango Beta is a tool used to help you learn Aster. It will help you author SQL-MR statements. You can also save scripts to a central repository or save them to files. It enables you to share your work with others. You can also watch the 'Learn Aster' videos from the Tango client.
Please read the Aster Tango EULA before using Aster Tango Beta: Aster Tango Beta EULA
To learn more about the Architecture of Aster Tango Beta please read this: Aster Tango Beta: Software Architecture
For full instructions on Installation, please read this: Aster Tango Beta: Recommended Installation
There will be bugs and new feature demands, please read this first: Best Practices for Issuing Bugs and Feature Requests
The limitations and use rights of Aster Tango Beta:
- Built by the Field.
- No Life Guard on Duty.
- Use Aster Tango Beta at your own Risk.
- Scripts cannot be executed directly from Aster Tango Beta.
- You cannot crash Aster with Aster Tango Beta.
- Aster Sales and Services Field, Aster Engineering, and Aster Client Services does not support Aster Tango Beta.
- There will be bugs and defects.
- No warranty/No Guarantee.
- Your organization may not allow you to run Aster Tango Beta.
- Your organization may have strict desktop policies. These could limit your ability to install necessary files required by Aster Tango Beta.
- Aster Security is vital in the installation of Aster Tango Beta. You must have the proper rights and authority to install and use Tango properly.