We recommend you log in, follow, share, and participate in this community. If you are new to the community and/or do not have a log in, join now. After you log in, setting up your profile is the first step to becoming active in the Aster Community. Your user profile provides other community members with an easy way to learn about your experience, skills, and interests. Your profile shows up in search results when other members search for keywords contained in your profile. You can update your information at any time.
Benefits of using your company email address: If you are a customer, or just thinking of becoming a customer of ours, we recommend you use your company provided email address. If you do you will gain access to additional information and opportunities. Please be sure you have your company’s permission to use your corporate email to sign up for the Aster Community.
To set up your profile:
- You will see your avatar in the the upper right corner.
- Click on the down arrow next to your avatar.
- Choose the "Edit Profile" link under Personal.
- Click the "Your Profile" tab to access your profile fields.
- Fill in as much profile information as you like. All required fields (marked) will need to be filled in before you can save the profile. Note that your profile will be found when people search, so if you have professional roles or interests that would be useful for others to know, be sure to include them. Your community manager may set up certain fields for you, such as your username, and you may not be able to edit them.
- Click "Save" when you're done.