As businesses incorporate massive volumes of Internet of Things (IoT) and digital data, they've turned to modern architectures that include Hadoop data lakes for cost-effective storage and a processing engine that handles large data volumes. We surveyed 200 IT and business professionals to find best practices and sticking points for data lake usage. We'll share our results in this webcast, along with insights into why businesses still struggle to drive value from their Hadoop data lake—and what they can do about it.
You're invited to join Nik Rouda, senior analyst for Enterprise Strategy Group, and John Thuma, Director of Aster Analytics for a strategic webinar on October 6th, 10AM PDT that covers trends in big data and analytics where you'll learn:
- Results of an in-depth survey of 200 IT and business professionals
- State of progress on big data initiatives for organizations
- Importance of big data analytics projects to reach business and IT objectives
- Best ways to expand the use and value of your Hadoop data lake with business-ready multi-genre analytics
- Role Teradata Aster Analytics on Hadoop can play to enable business analyst to uncovering data insights
Getting the most value from your data is more important than ever. Join us to find out how your peers are handling their big data projects and what you can do to make yours more successful.
Register now to join us for this exclusive webinar.