Data-driven organizations champion many of the core initiatives in data management: big data implementations, cloud deployment services, governance and security, enterprise standards, and advanced analytics. These organizations are disrupting business models and markets by collecting information from within and outside the organizations so that new insights could be garnered to ultimately achieve a decisive competitive advantage. This drives the requirement that organizations move away from their traditional reliance on structured data sources to also include other unstructured and important data such as ones from social media, text, weblogs, call centers, images, and more. Data-driven cultures also push for faster time to implementation – a core component associated with cloud (public, private, hybrid) and other alternate deployments besides in house appliance installations.
Join us November 1st, 1PM ET/10AM PT where you will learn about:
- Worldwide results of EMA’s new 2016 end-user research on big data implementations
- What do data-driven cultures look like? How do they operate?
- How data-driven organizations drive the need for big data implementations
- Impact of cloud-based and other options (e.g., on Hadoop) advanced analytics implementation deployments
- A survey of the ways in which big data organizations are implementing advanced analytics in IoT success